ALUTEC company is engaged in the construction of aluminum frames and steel structures.
Founded in 1992 by Dimitris Tselepi, which continues a long family tradition that started in 1960 in Sydney, Australia, from Nick Tselepis.
The company is housed in a 500 m area with a warehouse, workshop and exhibition.
ALUTEC cooperates with major manufacturers in order to provide innovative solutions and high quality raw materials.
The long course of our company's expertise, our infrastructure and experience, guarantees for:
- High quality structures with amazing design
- Consistency and reliability
- Technical support over time during and after the installation.
ALUTEC aims at continuous improvement of its products, and in order to succeed this:
- Is up to date with all new ways of developments in the area of the frame,
- is a member of ENKAS owned by POVAS ,
- Applies for FPC system (production control system) and all products are certified with the CE marking.
Visit our showroom or call us to visit your place and have a complete picture of the work and the solutions we can offer, tailored for your needs.